Are you looking for some ways to get more involved at Bellville? Well, here’s a list of some out of the ordinary things you could do but that would make a big difference.
1. Start or join a Prayer Chain.
2. Be a part of our Social Media Team.
3. Escort first time parents and kids to their classrooms.
4. Participate in our Senior Prayer Meetings on Tuesdays.
5. Support the Adventist Community Services (ACS) Department by being a volunteer at our next Community Project.
6. Render music items during our Sabbath School.
7. Wear a neon vest and help park cars.
8. Review ebulletins and newletters for typos. (See what I did there?)
9. Prepare craft projects for children's ministries.
10. Design posters, flyers or banners for special events.
11. Assist the deacons by patroling the parking lot and street.
12. Create announcement videos.
13. Assist Personal Ministries in planning evangelistic events.
14. Go through some tech training and work on the tech team.
15. Take pictures at special events.
16. Pray for the church service during the church service.
17. Join the web team and help keep our website current.
18. Help us keep track of data and spreadsheets.
19. Write stories and recaps of events and activities.
Are you uniquely skilled or passionate about any of those things? Do any of these things sound interesting to you? If you want to jump in, just click here and let me know. I’ll connect you to the right person and you can take it from there.
P.S. If you want to know what it’s like to BE a volunteer at Bellville, watch this short video of Richard Havyarimana, one of our Visual/Tech volunteers.